Wednesday, October 21, 2009

YOU'LL ALL BE DOING THIS BY LABOR DAY, DO IT TO IT LARS

I totally forgot about this. Maybe it's only for you 1 or 2 hardcore fans. We shot a commentary this summer for our "Ah La La" video for this show "The Worm" on Fuse. That's us in Derek's backyard. He's filming so you don't really get a chance to see his pretty face. We tried to shoot this several times on tour. I even asked a gal at Starbucks in Lincoln Nebraska to film us, but we just couldn't get our shit together. I don't think she wanted to do it anyway. She left shortly after I asked her, plus they were playing fucking Michael Buble really loud and no one needs to hear that shit.

Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this video, its cool to see real footage of you guys. When will we hear some of the new songs? And when will you be back to NYC?