Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I LIKE MY R&B JAMS SMOOTH

Which is why this song left me scratching my head. It's a serviceable, pleasant enough r&b pop song, but it seems the producers or whomever had an identity crisis and couldn't decide whether to make it a club banger or a crooning r&b jam for the ladies. Well why not both? Hence, lil' jon screaming "hey" and "do you remember" at various oddly placed parts of this song. I hear it on the radio in the morning and it just puts me off. Then again, maybe they cut a deal with lil abner/jon and had to find a place for him in the song. Maybe he's the producers cousin? I don't know but it doesn't really work. It just makes me nervous when I hear it. Quit screaming at me lil buddy, I just want to smooth out with the r&b jamz. Got it?

In many ways, little john (not from robin hood fame) reminds me of that guy in the mighty mighty bosstones who would just dance on the stage the whole concert. Hard enough work, I know. He was one of the first rock hype men. Which is really what little buddy is. Now we live in the age of the multi millionaire buddy who shouts in the background and gets paid lucratively for it. It can't last forever I guess, hence the foray into soda pop/energy drinks. Keep it up buddy, I don't think many have gone so far on so little. And besides if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have chappelle's impersonation. So i guess the world balances itself out.
As you can tell I have big ideas on the mind. On with the entertainment...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة جلى بلاط بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالخبر
شركة تنظيف فلل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر
شركة جلى بلاط بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر

Yang Kuo said...

辛苦了!祝你愈來愈好!........................................

ทางบ้าน

عبير القحطان said...



نحن افضل شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالرياض لحل فواتير
المياه بالرياض ومتخصصين فى بحث وكشف تسربات المياه وحل تسرب
المياه ووقف نهائى لتسريب المياه بالضمان يوجد لدينا شركات
داخل وخارج الرياض متخصصيين فى مشاكل التسربات المياة كشركة
كشف تسربات المياة وكشف مياة التسرب وكشف تسرب المياة افضل شركة كشف تسرب المياه بالرياض يوجد فنيين متخصصين
للعمل لدى شركتنا فى ايجاد التسربات وحلول كثيرة لدينا فى
ايجاد تسريب المياه مع افضل الفنيين لحل ارتفاع فاتورة المياة
مع اطيب تمانينا لشركتنا لتفوقها فى الخدمات المنزلية عوازل



شركه كشف تسربات المياه بالطائف


شركة كشف تسرب المياه بالاحساء



شركه كشف تسربات المياه بجدة




شركه كشف تسربات المياه بمكة

PG Slot Asia said...

PG Slot Asia เกมส์สล็อตพีจีออนไลน์ โดยตรงเว็บไซต์ใหม่ ฝากถอนโอนไวดูแลตลอดการเล่นเกมของลูกค้ารับโบนัสกับslot asia เล่นง่ายจ่ายเร็ว PG SLOT เว็บไซต์พวกเราเหมาะสมที่สุดในประเทศ